Hello and happy December! November flew right by! It feels like it was just Halloween, I blinked, and now the holidays are just weeks away. Considering a large part of my brand is wellness and travel, it only seemed fitting to create some curated gift guides with lots of great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals throughout. I must say, I am quite impressed with the sales this year. Happy shopping!
- Mejuri’s Travel Case is perfect for the frequent flyer. Its chic, compact, and keeps your jewelry organized and safe while on the go. Mejuri is offering 20% off three + items, 15% off two, and 10% off one item!
- People swear by Slip pillowcases. You can’t go wrong with these luxurious silk products. Slip is offering up to 25% off. These pretty pink travel set (also available in black) is on sale! Want to score an even better deal? Buy it at Anthropologie for 30% off!
- This Traveller’s Journal is a thoughtful gift for the world traveler on your list. This is sold at Bloomingdales where they are offering up to 25% off!
- This definitely could have come in handy when traveling in Asia. You can get $80 off The Pocketalk Voice Translator at Best Buy!
- Even when I travel, I like to keep up with my skincare regime. Jeffrey James Botanicals makes this super easy with their Deluxe Travel Set, equipped with The Wash, The Toner, The Serum, and The Creme. Jeffrey James Botanicals is has some great deals – offering as low as $15.55 per product. Some exclusions may apply. Biossance also has some amazing travel sized gift sets that I love! They’re offering a FREE 10 piece set ($129 value) of skincare products with purchases $70 or more!
- Sheet masks are definitely a life saver when flying. Patchology is offering 40% off everything!
- A Goop gift is never a bad idea. The G.Tox Travel Kit and all other Goop-branded products are 20% off on the Goop website!
- A monogrammed luggage tag or passport makes a great gift for the wanderer on your list. This fun white Clare V monogram luggage tag is 25% off
The Wellness Junkie
- UMA is having 20% off purchases so I’d recommend snagging one of their wellness candles or beautiful oils.
- I love this cute “Take Care” wellness planner and pens by Bando. Get 30% off with code THIRTYOFF
- Up your hydration game with this beautiful crystal water bottle from Anthropologie. The WHOLE site is 30% off!
- A dry brush is a wellness must have! It is wonderful for exfoliating dry winter skin and also helps detoxify the body by increasing circulation and promoting lymphatic drainage. I love this one by Osea Malibu. Osea if giving away a FREE Black Friday gift of their amazing Hyaluronic Sea Serum ($88) with your purchase of $135!
- I have yet to find a Lab to Beauty product that I don’t LOVE. Their Soothing Bath Soak (as well as many other products of theirs) make a really nice holiday gift. Barneys is offering an extra 10% off their already discounted Lab to Beauty products!
The Fitness Fanatic
- Looking to get in some cardio? This super cute jump rope from Bandier will certainly get you in the mood! Bandier is offering 25% off regular priced items and 50% off sale items!
- Keep hydrated with this sleek self cleaning water bottle. Larq is offering up to 20% off!
- Help the fitness fanatic in your life bounce back from a workout with Goops Phys Ed. Recovery Bath Soak. As mentioned above, all Goop-branded products are 20% off!
- I’ve been seeing the Theragun everywhere! It makes the perfect gift for the fitness fiend in your life. Theragun is offering up to $200 off of their Percussive Therapy devices.
- This sale has got me shook! Alo is giving 30% off the entire store! Run don’t walk. Enough said.
- A sleek pair of new tennis shoes is always a good idea. I love these olive green ones from APL. With each online purchase, APL is giving a free travel pack ($40 value) with every men, women, and kids shoes purchased plus a $20 coupon to use for your next online purchase!
SHOP THE GIFT GUIDES!
Feel free to check out last years gift guide for some more gift giving inspiration!